- 1st Saturdays, different activities
- Call Joy Lucht at 816-206-2097 for more info!
“Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.” -Galatians 6:10
At Raintree, we want to make absolutely sure that those who are often forgotten in our culture are NOT forgotten in the church. We want to minister to church members who are homebound, nursing home residents, and widows and widowers by visiting them regularly, showing support and love and offering them some company!
To sign up, fill out the form below, and our Visitation Ministry Point Person, Vergil Nelson, will be in contact with you soon! This will be set up as a rotation, but it is likely you will get to visit the same people each month (depending on how often you sign up to visit), so as to be able to build relationships.
- After signing up, you’ll receive an email with who your person is to visit for that serve cycle (fall, spring, or summer).
- You’ll call the person or couple you’re visiting, and set up a time that week to go by and visit!
- When you visit, you can just talk, play games, or do whatever else you can think of! Many simply love to have company.