Media and article resources
Raintree Community Church believes that parents are the primary disciple makers of their children and the churches role in discipleship is to come alongside and assist, equip, and encourage parents. Below you can find tabs with all sorts of different tabs with different topics, resources, and articles that will assist, equip, and encourage you as a parent as you disciple the children and teens in your household.
- Top 10 ways to start a conversation about porn
- TSTP Cell Phone Contract
- Internet Safety Resources
- Twenty Internet Filters
Trafficking today is not done in the sketchy back alleys of the city, traffickers are now grooming and looking for young girls and boys online. Below are helpful resources that will help you navigate these dark waters:
- What is Sex Trafficking-Printable Handout
- Detailed Protocol In Reporting
- Parent Caring Adults Help- numbers and places to know about
- Practical help for parents and caring adults
- Talking with Your Kids about God: 30 Conversations Every Christian PArent Must Have by Natasha Crain
- Better Dads, Stronger Sons by Rick Johnson
- Belonging and Becoming: Creating a Thriving Family Culture by Mark and Lisa Scandrette
- The Bully Phenomon: Breaking the cycle by Dwayne Ruffin
- 21 Habits of Highly Functioning Families by Terry Cagle
- Are My Kids on Track? 12 Milestones Your Child Needs to Reach by Bob Goff
- 10 Secrets to Becoming a Worry-Free Mom by Cindi McMenamin
- The Smart Dad’s Guide to Daughters by Jess MacCallum & Dale Reeves
- tech savvy parenting: Navigating Your Child’s Digital Life by Brian Housman
- 5 Reasons for Spirtual Apathy in Teens by Rob and Amy Reinow
- How Your Teen Is Wired by Katie Brazelton
- The DNA of D6: Building Blocks of Generational Discipleship by Ron Hunter Jr.
- Pass it on by Jeremy Lee and Dr. Jim Burns
- How You Always Meant to Parent by Brian Housman
- Why I Didnt Rebel by Rebecca Gergoire Lindenbach
- She is Almost a Teen: Essnetial Conversations to Have Now by Peter & Heather Larson, David & Claudia Arp
- He is Almost a Teen: Essential Conversations to Have Now by PEter & Heather Larson, David & Claudia Arp
- The Collapse of Parenting by Leonard Sax
- When Work & Family Collide by Andy Stanley
- The Teens Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices by Jonathan McKee
- If I Had a Parenting Do Over: 7 Vital Changes I’d Make by Jonathan McKee
- More Than Just the Talk by Jonathan McKee
- 52 Ways to Connect with Your Smart Phone Obsessed Kid by Jonathan McKee
- Right Click by Kara Powell, Art Bamford, and Brad Griffon
- Come to the Family Table: Slowing down to enjoy food, each other, and Jesus by Ted & Amy Cunningham
- Mother & Son: The Respect Effect by Emerson Eggerichs
- Mangaging Your Famly’s High-Tech Habits by Arnie Cole, Pam ovwigho, & Michael Ross
- Help My Kids Are Viewing Porn by Tim Challies
- Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World by Kristen Welch
- Going On For God by Mel Walker
- Lead Your Family Like Jesus by Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges, and Tricia Goyer
“Family Experiences” can be thought of as “rites of passage”. We believe that when any child experiences different “mile markers” we want to leverage that as well as celebrate that. Therefore we have videos and resources for each year of the teenage years, highlighting something special that you can do as a “family experience” to create memories and leverage the moment toward your child’s growing relationship with you and God.
Below is your 6th grade family experience video, kickstarter, parent guide, and development guide. Check it all out and have a great family experience!
Below is your 7th grade family experience video, kickstarter, parent guide, and development guide. Check it all out and have a great family experience!
Below is your 8th grade family experience video, kickstarter, parent guide, and development guide. Check it all out and have a great family experience!
Below is your 9th grade family experience video, kickstarter, parent guide, and development guide. Check it all out and have a great family experience!
- Kick Starter
- Parent Guide
- Development Guide
- Resource materials
- Family interview questions
- Family Tree Format PDF