Omnipresence Defined and Described
- God is present everywhere at the same time, filling every part of existence with His whole being.
- Jeremiah 23:23-24: “Am I a God at hand, declares the Lord, and not a God far away? Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him?”
Omnipresence Displayed and Applied
- God is always present in His universe (Psalm 139:7-12; Acts 17:22-28)
- God is always present in Heaven on His throne (Psalm 97:9; Psalm 123:1; Isaiah 6:1)
- God is always present with His people (Psalm 16:8-11; Psalm 34:18; Psalm 73:23-24; Hebrews 13:5-6). We can find joy, hope, strength, guidance, and reconciliation in His presence!