Christ, the Eternal Savior Came to Make Sinners into Saints (Rev. 1:4-8)
- Christ came in love as the One who is the foundation and culmination of all things.
- Christ came in love to bring freedom from sin by His blood.
- Christ came in love to bring those who trust in Him into His eternal kingdom.
Christ, the Eternal Savior Promises to Make All Things New (Rev. 21:1-8)
- Christ will dwell with His people forever in the New Heaven and New Earth.
- Christ will wipe away all the effects of the sin and provide everlasting satisfaction for His people.
- Those who do not believe in Christ will face eternal death.