Faith and Wealth
Consider the Crumbling End of Amassing Wealth (vs. 1-3)
- We need to view our wealth with God’s perspective, knowing that it will soon pass away.
- Our temporal wealth will never satisfy the eternal longing in our hearts.
Consider the Condemning Indictment of Misusing Wealth (vs. 4-6)
- The Lord of Hosts will judge the self-indulgence and injustice of those who abused the poor
Consider the Incomparable Wealth of Knowing Christ
- Knowing Christ surpasses all wealth that can be gained in this world
- If Christ is not everything to you, then He is nothing to you.