Text: Psalm 90
The Eternal Existence of God (90:1-2)
- God will never cease to be a refuge for His people.
- God will never cease to be God.
The Fleeting Existence of Man (90:3-11)
- Man’s existence on earth is marked by brevity and fragility.
- Man’s existence on earth is summed up in toil and trouble.
The Illuminating Wisdom and Satisfying Love of God (90:12-17)
- We will gain a heart of wisdom when we number our days according to God’s eternal perspective and weigh them on God’s eternal scales.
- In the end, our greatest need is not more time on earth, but to be satisfied alone with God’s unfailing love.