What to Expect
Raintree is a church for all people, no matter the background or present situation. No matter who you are or what you’ve done, you are welcome here. Come as you are, but don’t expect to stay as you are!
- 9:15am- Bible Studies for all ages
- 10:30am- Worship Gathering
- Childcare available for 3 and under for entire service
- Children’s Church for PreK-2nd grade, dismissed before message
- 6:30-8pm- Treehouse Kids
- 6:30-8pm- Raintree Students
- 6:30-8pm- Digging Deeper (with Pastor Ryan)
- Multiple adult groups meet throughout the week, including on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. For info on groups, click HERE.
What if I’m not used to going to church?
Raintree is full of incredibly friendly people. No matter if you grew up in the church, or have never been to church in your life, you will find a welcoming and loving atmosphere at Raintree.
What are Raintree worship services like?
At Raintree Church we keep it pretty simple. It’s relaxed, focused, simple and authentic. Here’s what you can expect during a typical Sunday morning gathering:
- Prayer– One of our greatest privileges as followers of Jesus is being able to pray directly to God. During our time together, we spend time praying.
- Singing– As we sing, the focus is on Jesus! So regardless of what you sound like, feel free to sing aloud with us.
- Teaching– The Bible is God’s gift to mankind! It shows us everything we need for life and death. The Bible unwraps the story of God playing out in human history.
Where do I go?
Walk in the main door and there will be greeters to help show you where to go and answer any questions you might have. We can’t wait for you to visit Raintree!
What about my kids?
Raintree is a family-friendly environment. We believe that children are a blessing from God and are a vital part of the local church. We have a very clean and safe environment and each adult worker has completed a background check and is qualified to engage your child.
- Childcare: provided for newborns and infants during the whole worship hour.
- Mom’s Room: For your convenience, we also have a Mom’s Room (pictured below) available with comfy chairs, a fridge with cold water, a changing table, and audio piped in from the worship service!
- Children’s Church: for grades preschool to 2nd grade. They are dismissed before the message begins where they receive age-appropriate teaching from an amazing team of adults.
- Children’s Bulletins For older children, or younger children that stay in during the message, there are “children’s bulletins” available in back of the Worship Center with activities that go along with that weeks message.
We want communicate as clearly as possible that children are welcome in our main gatherings, so you may see cards that look like this in one of the seatbacks in front of you.
How can I find out more about the church?
You can email email@example.com for more information, or email any staff member with their first name @raintreechurch.com.
We are located just south of M-291 & 150 Hwy South in Lee’s Summit. Here are the directions.