Welcome to “One Heart” Women’s Ministry
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Weekly Small Groups
Women’s Bible Studies are ongoing and you are welcome to jump in at any time! Just contact the study leader for more information.
Sunday Morning Study
- Women’s Group: “Better: A Study of the book of Hebrews” by Jen Wilkin
- Sundays, 9:15-10:15 am
- Led by Lauryn Gilbert (email@example.com)
- Church (Amazon Room, upstairs)
- “Sing a New Song: A Woman’s Guide to the Psalms” By Lydia Brownback
- Tuesdays, 11am-1pm
- Led by Patty Cason (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patty Cason’s home (Lee’s Summit)
- “When the Hurt Runs Deep” By Kay Arthur
- Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00
- Led by Shirley Brookens
- Church (Youth Room, Upstairs)
Titus 2 Women
Titus 2 Women is our 1-on-1 discipleship ministry for women. This semester they will be working through “disciplines of a Godly Woman” by Barbara Hughes. Fill out this form to sign up!
Connect to our Women’s Ministry Facebook page by clicking HERE.