Text: Mark 5:1-20
1. The Destructive Work of Satan Described (5:1-7)
- The demoniac is described as a man in pursuit of ruthless and restless evil that destroys others and himself.
2. The Authoritative Work of Jesus Demonstrated (5:8-15)
- The demoniac is subdued and saved by the powerful authority of Jesus.
3. The Transforming Work of Jesus Rejected (5:16-17)
- The townspeople respond to Jesus’ authority and power with fear and dismissal.
4. The Kingdom Work of Jesus Declared (5:18-20)
- The demoniac becomes a proclaimer of the Gospel work that Jesus had done for him.