Text: Mark 4:35-41
Jesus Leads With Purpose Into the Storm (4:35-36)
- Jesus takes His disciples with Him on the mission to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom (Mark 1:38).
Jesus Speaks With Power Over the Storm (4:37-39)
- The disciples accuse Jesus of not being aware of their need
- Jesus meets His disciples’ need and subdues the storm with His Word
Jesus Proves Without a Doubt that He is Lord of All Creation (4:40-41)
- Jesus confirms that He not only created all things but that He also cares for His people.
- The disciples were filled with amazement and fear before Jesus
- The disciples were exposed for their lack of faith in Jesus.